About ARETL Conference 2021
The 4th International conference on Advanced Research in Education, Teaching and Learning is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. It is supported by numerous universities and scientific communities around the world.
International education conferences 2021 Covering such important topics as special education, education policy and leadership, learning psychology, e-learning, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and 120 others, this engaging education and learning conference will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
Deadlines to keep in mind
Discover the hot topics
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics
Education Policy and Administration
Child and Family Education
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Education conferences REGISTER Fee
Early Registration Deadline:
22 March 2021
Late Registration Deadline:
04 May 2021
Make the 4th International conference on Advanced Research in Education, Teaching and Learning your publication platform of choice. Submit your paper and, if accepted, reach hundreds of thousands of researchers, scientists, students, and other academics around the world.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing. Publication opportunities include with such prestigious indexed journals as ISI and Scopus indexed journals, among other international publications.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
One-Day City Tour Free of Charge
The 4th International Conference on Advanced Research in Education, Teaching and Learning will take place in the majestic city of Paris. There are many reasons we’ve selected this location. Here are just a few:
- Paris is one of the educational centers of the world. It has produced world-renowned scientists, scholars, artists, and writers.
- Its architectural appeal is second to none. There is a reason why Paris is one of the most visited destinations in the world. The variety it offers in terms of cultural and historic places to visit – from museums to its architecture – is as rich as it is captivating.
- Paris is a major travel hub, meaning you can easily get to this city from anywhere in the world.
- ARETL is a top academic event and, as such, it is only appropriate to host it in one of the leading cities in the world, both in terms of its economic importance and its knowledge bank. Paris was historically a city that gathered international minds to share ideas and inspirations.
Centre International de Conférences
Sorbonne Universités 4 place Jussieu – Patio 44-55 – 75005 Paris