Dr. Roger Wood
- Senior Lecturer in Education
- (Primary Science, Conservation, Inquiry-Based Learning and Outdoor Learning)
- Oxford Brookes University
TOPIC: A Universal Philosophy of Confidence-Informed Social Motivation (Everything becomes Obvious and Nothing makes Sense).
Dr. Roger Wood has enjoyed a wide range of roles as a primatologist, conservationist and educator over the past 28 years. He is a Senior Lecturer in Education at Oxford Brookes University, having previously been Senior Lecturer in Primary Teacher Development at Bishop Grosseteste University and a Research Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen. Prior to his doctoral research at the University of Birmingham, Roger held various teaching posts, was Head of Science Department at two schools, and enjoyed 13 years of senior leadership roles (including a Deputy Headship and two Headships) within independent and maintained schools.
Prof. Ernesto Colomo Magaña
Doctor of Educational Sciences from the University of Malaga. Professor at the University of Malaga. Research lines: axiology, educational innovation and educational technology. Member of the Innoeduca research group (University of Malaga).
Ph.D. Eszter Salamon
Eszter Salamon is a parental engagement and inclusive education expert currently working for Parents International and the European School Heads Association. She has worked in the field with a child rights background since 1989. Her education leadership PhD research topic was parental engagement as active citizenship.
Dr. Francisco David Guillén Gámez
Francisco David Guillén Gámez is a Doctor in the “Law and Society” program by the Distance University of Madrid (UDIMA). In postgraduate studies, he is an expert in the Master of Education and New Technologies for the UDIMA, Master’s Degree in Research in Education from the Complutense University of Madrid. At scientific field, has participated in research projects and teaching innovation.
Meenu Mathur Jha
Meenu Mathur Jha, currently working as the Sr Coordinator at Amity International School, Uttar Pradesh, India, has an experience of more than 25 years in the field of education. A dedicated teacher and an efficient administrator, she has multiple awards and recognitions to her name that are a testament to her innovative and boundary-pushing methods towards holistic development of the students.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva, Oporto Global University, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Eka devidze, International Black Sea University, Georgia
- Prof. Dr. Funda râna özbey adaçay, Anadolu University,Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Oec. Ingars Eriņš, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz nagib gharib, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Adedayo O. Adedeji, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Dr. Ágnes csiszárik-kocsir habil, Óbuda University, Hungary
- Dr. Ahmad salihin bin hj baba, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Chamseddine mnasri, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Dila Asfuroğlu, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Elgilani eltahir elshareif, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Jana košťálová, University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Dr. Louicius Michel, Burman University, Canada
- Dr. Marco cilento, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Dr. Mawih kareem shakir, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Moreno freites zahira esther, Universidad del Norte, Colombia
- Professor Robyn Gillies, School of Education, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Dr. Pedro Ribeiro Mucharreira, Assistant Professor, Institute of Education, University of Lisbon, Portugal